Wednesday, April 28, 2010

i was tasked to do a marriage anniversary well wishes for someone very nice! and its really my pleasure since i never knew that someone would really appreciate my lengthy, boring poems and well-wishes... but it was really nice to be able to given this opportunity to do so! :)
i made it into a 3-part series consisting of a poem/poerty, a quote and a verse to reinforce. Enjoy~


The path ahead is yet long
Where it seemed all lonely, scary
Where do I go from here
Everything looked so bleak

And there I saw you standing
Stretching your hand towards me
I was afraid to reach out
But something within yearns for it

Within your warm embrace
I found a shoulder to cry on
I found strength to carry on
I found the pen for our love story

A story foretold to last
Has neither a beginning nor an end
Our little steps on a road
Together with you through eternity.




Love, a mysterious little thing. A type of feeling that cant be explained. An out-flowing to give and not ask. An emotion that causes joy even when one is spaced. Something indescribable, something that’s shared, shown. Not loud, not demanding. Strange telepathy when no words are required. To understand is a virtue and grace is ever-flowing.


Wives, submit to your own husbands, as to the Lord… Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ also loved the church and gave Himself for her… So husbands ought to love their own wives as their own bodies; he who loves his wife loves himself
Ephesians 5:22,25,28

No comments:

Post a Comment