Friday, September 4, 2009

SIM call casting project

i was invited to go to the school to roam around and to promote the event to SIM's next potential candidates to be the school's ambassadors. its been fun and to speak to classes about how it is to be an ambassador and stuff. i think the response was alright and to go from lecture theatres to theatres are interesting. my partner was a manly looking Korean gentlemen who just graduated from the UOL program and the best part is, he speaks good mandarin. Makes me wonder what the heck i'm doing with my mother tongue, argh, heck it~

i think it was an awkward and silly that i met someone whom i really least expect it, Ms Ophelia... 2nd time, or mayb i'm hexed or what... her boyfriend and her saw me at the photoshoot and now at this roaming project... argh~

afterwhich, the coordinators invited me up to the staff office for some Sakae Sushi!~ :p *slurp~ its been a blessing to be a SIM student and moreover, having such impromptu "treats" oh my, i think only parentheses come to my mind to express my gratitude and appreciation for everything. Thanks SIM and each and everyone thats been there to encourage and support me! muacks~

No comments:

Post a Comment