Friday, November 13, 2009

Big O's Irish Bailey Cheesecake



thks trisha once again for her highly recommendation of this amazing cheesecake. i've always boasted of Canele's and Bakerzin's Cheesecakes and its richness and YET! Big O's cheesecake is inexorably irresistable... *slurp... blogging on this is already making me salivating... :x

i also wanna kill Trisha coz she's been boasting about this cake to me and jus yakking away and away lor... dunno how to have some "initiative" lor.... :( and i jus couldnt resist all her yakkings and decided to drop by during my breaks when i was on duty at APEC. hefty pricetag BUT amazing texture, taste that really gives you the ohmmmm... i think i've been having too much of good cheesecakes/cakes that its been awhile since i almost reached nirvana and this have certainly booked a place on my favourite cakes/pastry list. HAHA~

exaggerating? try it. $8+ after the GST. well-worth every penny and the pricetag reminded me of 1 caramel's and this for sure, wins my vote :)

No comments:

Post a Comment