Friday, November 13, 2009

我的美容秘诀

from top left: honeydew sago w vanilla ice cream, yam sago w vanilla ice cream, chestnut sago, ginko nut w barley (clockwise)



desserts! i love desserts... i read this on Ladyironchef's blog that you know a man's a keeper when he loves desserts :x

anyway, i love to have traditional chinese desserts exceptionally and it has been my beauty therapy since young when my mum always bring my siblings and i to chinatown's 二姑糖水. i love the almond paste and occasionally fathom on the sesame paste. still the almond paste is my no.1 favourite till today-credits to mum for telling me that eating almond paste keeps my looks. yes, im a vain man :x

its a wonderful dessert session after some dim sum at my fav royal china @ raffles hotel. i think maybe its about time to engage Yanting @ st regis soon since its no.1 regardless of its hefty pricetag lol~ we shall see about it!~ Desserts and more desserts please!~ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment