Monday, March 8, 2010

Prosperity

"Is the seed still in the barn? As yet the vine, the fig tree, the pomegranate, and the olive tree have not yielded fruit. But from this day I will bless you.’” - Haggai 2:19

finally, in the marketplace, for the marketplace, to penetrate the marketplace. Incredulously blown off was my mind. in split seconds, my vision became clear, my mind sober, extremely clear and when it all seem like a dream to many. applauses, tears of joy, whistles, exclamation was all let loose at expo hall 1 on 6th Mar'10. land found, building secured and in 12 months, Shouts of Joy and Celebration will come liken to the Year of Jubilee when the Israelites are being set free and every of their debts if owned are cancelled and a year where they celebrated; every 7 years whereby the number 7 signifies COMPLETE or PERFECT.

as we begin to arise and build, truly from this very day, god will bless and build our own houses. I yearn n desire the day when god come and ask me,"son ask, what shall I give to you?" (1kings 3:5)

so often we find outselves witholding and being self-centered, never able to discover the power effects of giving and thus shortchanging ourselves a huge milestone. and the power of giving brings out a generous spirit. Many people have huge amounts of wealth and savings because they believe the richer one becomes, the happier he/she will also become, unknowingly allowing themselves becoming slaves to mammon.

How wealthy a person is measured, truly (my 2cents) is how his/her prospers. We can gain the whole world but lose our soul. Coming to our end of our lifespan, will these accumulated riches/wealth/mammon, be carried into our "next life"? Give and it shall be given back, shaken together and running over. Allow our soul to prosper and we need to find our own ways to make it happen.

I await enthusiastically for 2011 because as i sow in tears, i shall surely reap in joy. 2011, i believe will be a year of building and consecration. i do not know what is going to happen but surely, from this very day, my path is surely clear. something in me awaits to explode and i await...

No comments:

Post a Comment