Sunday, May 24, 2009

Woohoo~

wow! its being awhile since i blog... being bz lately coz my exams are coming and being out recently catching up with friends and stuff.

exam's coming in a couple of weeks so started to get on with my revision. although my attention span's short, think its better to start early. last wk's cg meeting was a "nightmare" to me coz i wasnt expecting so many people to come. i broke into cold sweat before the meeting started. just when we were getting into worship, my guitar string snapped!!!! oh my dogs, i was like "somebody save me" lol~ anyway, overall was good. vic was encouraging althou i think my praise flipped. gonna be a mth break for cg so i guess it would be a short breezer for me.

last wed, i went to lunar and shen mu yu tong (aka Y2J) was there. althou i didnt know who were they, but apparently it was not bad. was there to clear ron's half bottle but in the end, i opened another so i could get a table. there was a crowd and i tot i looked like an idiot standing at a corner whilst waiing for clare and her friend. in the end, we booze till 2am. i was like 0_0" coz i needed to work the following day and had school. i went school halftime before heading back to prac guitar and rest. will upload some pics when i'm free-er. ;p

anyway, coming to the end of this wk, i think its been a cool wk for me. getting into the groove again and getting myself pumped up to start to focus my vision again. definitely there're times that i get a lil' "jammed" up but things are looking better already. also, i thought abt certain things and really, god has shut the heavens for me in a particular area and i'm a lil' upset but its really for the better of me. so i decided to fight with him but to be more sober and better-wise up and be more focus. additionally, i also wanna do well for my upcoming exam. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment