Saturday, April 23, 2011

Milestone

Commonly, lately, I've been seeing people doing Reflections on their lives and of course, they're always beautiful works and words that exemplify their 'story so far'. Thus, entering 2011 2nd quarter, I've seeing milestones or reflections of my life. This has been thus far a little tipsy turvy road but yet a road filled with god's awesome hand and works of grace and blessing, at least for my menial life.

Moving into 2011, has brought about great intensity, rashness but yet grace abounded when all seemed to be in a slur. March, church moving her 3rd milestone of possessing the land of Suntec, brought huge applauses and resounding sounds of thunder and triumph which was a sight to behold and though many saw the celebration, really, how many people went through the plow and to see their tears and hard work in the field to see this awesome splendor. People who put in, will really have the deepest heartfelt love and joy in this momentous event. Though Ive not done much or barely, I saw how pastor went through the depths of the pit and betrayal and all forms of attack from every pOssible directions. Myself, having doing through a similar phase but not as this severity, could somewhat relate and seeing him sharing the little experiences with us in SOT, only brought me to my kneels to always learn that I'm just a meagre being. But if we learn to lean on Him, it becomes big coz you suddenly become a huge part.

Going to SOT has been incredible. Discipline is the main key to success. 2mths into this and I never feel an ounce of boredom nor dryness... Having gone through 4.5 years of part time studies whilst working, I thought I could manage it well but it's I thought better kind of thing. Lol~ easier said than done seriously. Thus far, I love school, mates and god even more coz Im taught of His unconditional love and sacrifice..

Finally, milestone no.1, today, I'm attending my university convocation! My heartfelt thanks to all that made it possible. It aren't easy but still, we pushed through! 2.5years diploma, 2years university! All those who made it possible, thank you. Of course, I thank a special someone that encouraged me to pursue this road of academics but sadly, unable to stay special but still, baby steps are important. Thanks too! ;) lastly I thank my god to see me through this 4.5 years and yet, unchanging, unfailing... Long but worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment