Monday, August 10, 2009

Crepes - Out of the Pan




had a lunch appt with a VIP on a friday. (sorry another late blog entry).
it was my 1st trip to Out of the Pan at Raffles City. i have always love to come here to walk about and chill around yet surprisingly, i've never walked into this restaurant right next to the escalator at B1. i guess i didnt really fancy crepes and worse, didnt even know what they offered on its menu, lol~

anyway, this place really impressed me and i can say, it blew me away with their menu. seldom i'm blown away by my food and yet, i simply love the way the ingredients, sauce complemented the crepes. it always appear to me how crepes would feel one's stomach but yet, they proved me so wrong!!

i had the mushroom and ham crepe and my VIP had something i don't know =X but anyway, that's not important... :p i finished my crepes obediently and even felt that the greens on my plate was not to be wasted, i even brought mtyself to finish the greens lol~ the meal was so satisfying, i had to plan the next trip there @_@

had a great and fulfilling lunch added with wise advice from a person i really respected only after just a couple of meetups. i'm looking forward to my next visit here already! ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment