Thursday, August 27, 2009

Impromptu Manpuku

Mango Strawberry Tart
met up my friend for dinner last wk. we decided to head to Manpuku since its one of my goals to "conquer" all its lovely tarts! like again, i was not going to have the mains here anyway and the main aim is the Tarts!!! i was browsing and admiring the tarts whilst making my mind on which 1 to go with :p

my friend had ramen. i was like again, busy snapping away with my worthy cam phone. iphone is really not for photo takings apart fr some impromptu pics with good lightings. otherwise, the photo quality is really ermm.... =_='''

lol~ the mango and strawberry was my pick! bundled with a camomile clear tea which wasn't my cup of tea afterall =X but the tart was as usual good with the wholesome-ness of its fruits! :) love the entire tart to its last, chatted with auntie who was cutting the tarts and preparing the "garnishes" of the plate with all that nice artistic finishes. oooolala~ the whole feel will probably drive the girls crazy! lol~

my friend had the orange and grapefruit which i didnt snap since i had an earlier entry on it already. thats still on my favourite tart list! pls go thru my earlier entry for a detailed review! :)

*i'm thinking of migrating my foodie entries to a dedicated foodie blog, do not know if i should.... do leave me some comments if you think my foodie trysts deserves a new blog or be left here on this blog itself! i'm not wimpy... =X

1 comment:

  1. hmmm...think no need diff blog bah... unless u going to review their food, price...in depth

    ReplyDelete