Tuesday, August 11, 2009

food for thought

amidst work, i happened to read a good friend's blog entry. it was an entry that i really least expect it. it seems that i'm not fighting the battle alone but having comrades with me.

i have always wondered that whether life is simply about me and myself and things i want to do and achieve. i used to believe that if i want to spend my rest of life with the woman i loved, friends aren't that important after all. it took a real hard knock on my head and a real bad stab into my heart; where i found the true meaning that "we'll leave this world with nothing but the relationships we built here on earth."

yes, indeed i've lost much yet, i dare say that i've gained possibly equally much. my life turned around for a greater purpose and walking right on track and heading to the right direction with true friends that really pick you up and gather around you when you need them.

In life, the decisions we make are indeed important because you don't want to regret it esp when its late in a particular stage of life and make a reroute. I simply love the words that "iron sharpens iron" because thats how life should progress, esp the people you choose to be around. i'll be blogging on two important aspects of life about leadership and character this wk taught by Dr Bernard.

lastly, i thank god for good people around once again, i find heartwarming and a bliss to know that i've good people rallying behind me and giving me the much-needed "reinforcements" and "firepower" to perservere! :)

RADIATE YEAH!~
"life progress in levels but arrive in stages"

No comments:

Post a Comment