Monday, August 31, 2009

R Burger

I was running an errand to Goodwood Park Hotel to get some mooncakes for my friends where i decided to drop by Ion to check out some stuff then something came to my mind: hey, why dont you try the long-awaited R burger!? :p

Bought the original R burger since it was my first and i was really excited to try it as soon as i could since i read and heard many good reviews on it. i went back to office to snap some photos before i try it out =x


the burger is nicely wrapped the way you would find the rice burgers at MOS burger. i like the presentation here though. the taste is nice and favourful. i think its well done overall just that i agree with Camembaru's R burger tryout that the meat is simply too "weak"! the Daikon works nicely wonders to edify the entire feasting experience. i took out the Shiso leaves coz it taste weird to me lol~ (mayb coz i'm not a green person). anyway, the burger will garner my thumbs up on an overall tasting experience but like i said, the meat is simply too "weak" meaning that its not satisfying enough to satiate one's appetite. i would love it if its meaty enough for my likings. =X
I would try the Salmon burger when i'm back there again though. cheers~

No comments:

Post a Comment