Monday, October 12, 2009

Birthday Bash Part 1-9/10

erm... no pics paiseh~! :p

celebrated my birthday with my cell group people who prepared a pleasant surprise! it was a Jazz Night party where i had spent 2wks plus to practise for it. The actual day was worse! i felt more nervous and i think i couldnt hide my nervousness well although my friends thought i was not bad lol~ it was nice to once in a while have a nice fellowship meeting and relax but sadly, i'm not the one relaxing. anyway i'm more worried about my assignment.

it was nice that i got the Bakerzin's Blueberry Cheesecake. love cheese, love blueberries! wooohoo~ and they got me some apparels and a nice rugged belt from Levis Signature. my 1st Levis actually. lol~ *from the countryside.... anyway thks for the gifts and the lovely cake. need a rest man~ tired~~

No comments:

Post a Comment