Monday, October 12, 2009

Birthday Bash Part 2-10/10

ho ho ho~ Blackforest ice cream cake from Swensen's!! lovely baby~ my colleagues celebrated 4 of our birhtdays, namely Ian, Ivy, my bro and myself at Sukiya at Marina Square for Shabu Shabu buffet (again...). I really dunno where they hid the cake and it was funny this year coz i had to write my own brother's bday card! lol~

it was nice of them to all appear especially a VIP appearance by Lilian. lol~ it was fun eating and talking rubbish... i was touched coz one of my friends call me from overseas to wish me happy birthday and we chatted for think 15-20mins on international!! @_@ but it was nice catching up and reminicsing the past and stuff. One of my friend sms me from HKG, which was really nice of him. this year i managed to excuse myself from drinking and i think some of my friends were pissed~ oops!~

really much much thks to all my colleagues coz i think they 大出血 coz it was 4 persons' bday concurrently held. applaud u all man~ time to go shopping~ keke~

*more pics on my facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment