Tuesday, October 27, 2009

kettle chips

Thanks Clara for giving me this packet of chips so long long long time ago... it was a kind and much appreciated gesture from her... i will never forget it thats for sure coz i was sharing about my sad stories and i think she and my bro could feel for me... yet i guess they din know how what to say to make me feel better :)

its the "atas" chips you'll find it at major good supermarkets. i think i always go for homebrand chips and once in a while pamper myself with either Lay's or Ruffles!~ anyway, i always keep things people give me even food for an eon period =x lol~ anyway, this habit of mine has yet to change coz seeing the item there makes me feel blessed and appreciative to these givers!! ;)

that aside, the taste of it really makes it feel expensive and high crass (purposely spelt this way). haha~ thks bro n clara! grateful!~ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment