Monday, October 12, 2009

Birthday Bash Part 3-11/10

NYDC Chocolate Cheesecake~~
Lao Beijing

WOW~~~ i'm loving it~

An Big Big Thank you to all you guys!~ you all really blew me away, take my breath away.... i'm left speechless for real... haiz~ i'm overwhelmed with emotions this time yet its emotions of joy and love. i'm so moved that i think i really had to restrain myself... love you guys a whole lot....

it was a post celebration with my beloved classmates because i couldnt attend class on thurs due to preparation work to be done. yet indeed, god saves the best always for the last yeah! :) we met up at Dhoby Ghaut since i think its time to give Lao Beijing a try for its High Tea Dimsum buffet. i think all of us enjoyed and i was so full that i didnt want have the cake... the free-flow of xiao long Baos.... oh my oh my~ *slurp~ soup was pretty good although i had better elsewhere but for its pricetag it is worth everything. if only they have this buffet for lunch instead of high tea... den it would be soooooooooo convenient!~ lol~

once again, i'm totally blown away with the present you guys gotten me and i really feel indebted and unworthy of such a big present. really really touched and thanks for the preparation from the start till the end although David gave away alot of hints here and there. But for sure, the present is really really something that i didnt expect and i really really love it soo soo much~ *when i tot the bigger the gift, the ermmm.....~* haha~ thks guys and girls! lets keep relationships alive for a long long time like Ashley and Shirley said. i love you all with so much gratitude and heartfelt emotions towards you all. you all are sure people i wanna hold dear to my heart.

This year its been a rollercoaster ride for many of us i believe and myself and yet i'm slowly moving towards to place of no-looking back because the latter rain has manifested itself that it is more glorious than the former. as we approach the final 2mths+of 2009, i begin seeing more challenges and more fruits of labour and beautiful things coming to my life and coming to pass. This year i receive the most number of gifts and celebrations and wishes. I saw major changes in my life in a shortest span of time. I see more beautiful people and gems shining. I see young and exciting people. I see the highest of highs and the lowest of lows. I see the good, the bad, the ugly. and lastly, I saw love.

i wish only for my love to permeate wherever i go despite my imperfections.
Mother Teresa:" I belong to no one, I belong to the World."

No comments:

Post a Comment