Thursday, June 18, 2009

Jones the Grocer

the "rebellious tripartite" forms today during breaktime in class! lol~ kev, claire and myself decided to head off during break coz lesson's mundane... the state of quiecence allowed our thoughts to unite. we headed to holland v but no parking so went to DEMPSEY! i was excited coz its gonna be my 1st trip there after hearing all the exciting stuff about the place.

we wanted to settle for Ben and Jerry's but i decided not to give dinner a miss since i was excited to try out one of the many stuff i heard about from ironladychef. Jones struck me coz one of the renown stores closed (cant get the name now). i was getting pumped. lol~

i ordered quite abit although i wasn't really that hungry after getting used to missing dinner. lol~ its like that. food's my weakest point. if i could, i would love to try a bit of everything. i ordered some duck thingy with herbs which turned out to be a nightmare for me and a bliss for claire (god bless vege-land) kev ordered a pot of english breakfast and claire got some really nice wine which was hell, goooooooood!! some other desserts to go along with my love for pastries. :)




anyway, love it here at Dempsey. a pity its out of the way for me. would love to come back to try out Jones' breakfast menu and some other restaurants there. till next time. signing off~ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment