Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Woooohoooo Wed!~

Today is a super happy day for me!!!

First up, i managed to conquer myself and go for prayer meet with my bro early early in the morning and hell it was goooood! pastor shared a short message and it was really really good. past 2 days, the school results are out but i felt quite fearful to check 'em and wanted to let the physical results be sent to me. today i had a sea of faith to check and oh my dogs!!!!

Anyway, thankful to god for everything man! HUAT! I'm very very happy with my results. i did much better than expected and for finance, i didnt have high hopes coz i was going thru a bad transition at the wrong time right before the exam. anyway, i'm looking forward to getting my econs results coz i believe i did not bad!

later lunch heading to check some stuff out and heading to meeting in the evening. its a busy busy week this couple of weeks.

i thk god for my mum coz i was touched abt some stuff she said although i dont totally agree on everything but its heartwarming to see that she's behind me although many things happen and i'm already so old.

(shit amos, say i'm over a quarter over a century old).

No comments:

Post a Comment