Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Scarcity?

been a awhile since i blogged. as i said in my earlier post that its gonna be a busy wk last wk and this wk. but i'm quite positive about completing these busy wks.

alot of things are in my mind lately about stuff and planning. its really a test of my faith and i really need more wisdom. sometimes we plan so much and not all things will go according to plan but its still important to plan coz if you fail to plan, you plan to fail.

jus org another class outing this sat and i think its gonna b exciting. claire's going to bali, how i wish i can go for holiday and really relax myself.... :(

anyway, i thk god for putting really good ppl around me. lately, i've been thinking about certain things but i think sometimes we look at ourselves, we cant see wats behind. so sometimes i can so coped up with my thoughts i neglect the complementing details. the words that releases endorphines, they're so scarce... love you guys!

cant wait for this wk to end! go go go!

No comments:

Post a Comment