Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Thoughts of the day...

today, i was came across this news which i didnt even know it skipped me on monday. anyway, that aside, the news was about this father and son who committed suicide.

full news:
http://www.straitstimes.com/Breaking%2BNews/Singapore/Story/STIStory_387449.html?vgnmr=1

apparently, i've been reading about suicides and stuff, esp in japan where they have one of the world's highest suicide rate. I was talking to my mum, what if i also commit suicide. then she say i crazy. say if wanna talk about suicide, she don't know how many times needa die liao. i lol~

honestly speaking, i know that death cant settle anything and suicide is selfish but i have actually have suicidal thoughts. no, i'm not lying or in an unsound state of mind. simply, given a choice, i wouldn't want to know so much, be a lil' more naive and simple-minded. how true it is that with greater knowledge and information comes greater responsibility and maturity.

anyway, that aside, i wanna applaud this guy name Brryan which i read on the news today. i take my hats n pants off him. he has such great capacity that he can forgive his dad for injecting the HIV virus into him when he was a mere 11mth baby. although he has nv met his dad before since the dad was sentenced to life imprisonment. now Brryan is a spokesperson for Hope and Forgiveness.

just want to quote something he said, "God wants us to forgive people. Am I going to make myself as low as he is? ... I've got to be the better person."

To me, this term sounds easy yet difficult....