Friday, April 17, 2009

1 more Day

Boy, time flies.... one more day to "judgement" day.... actually thk god i'm more focus now coz i finally felt much better and i hope its not too late. had a good late lunch @ Xin Wang Marina yesterday. before that went to shop around whilst waiting for my buddy to come down to meet me for lunch.... lunch ended up to be lunch + dinner.
-_-'''

anyway, happy to have bought something nice from Raoul and wasnt to heavy on the pockets. I'm more or less better understood for the exam. Much credits to kevin. Big Big thanks to you bro, for coming down to my area and teach me how all the formulas and stuff. now i'm more prepared in certain sense. now i feel that i needa work harder coz i think there's a good possibility of doing well which i'm supposed to be doing man! i wasted myself away for a whole 2 weeks. gratitude to the above for a much rejuvenated me!~ :)

heading out to teach c**** on the exam also. hopefully will be a fruitful trip but first going for a good brunch @ Royal China. heheheheheh~

No comments:

Post a Comment