Saturday, April 11, 2009

wed Nights out@Timbre and Lunar-8/4

drinks @ Lunar - free drinks thks to 2 beautiful ladies XDBro Mao @ Lunar Entrance welcoming us, :p




Pizza and Drinks @ Timbre
Was chilling out at Timbre @ Arts House, the pizza is SOOOO good and really mean it. this is my first to Timbre =x but its been good. hope to drop by Timbre @ substation soon to try the mains. pity Arts Hse only have finger food. Erdinger is good too! :)
I starting to feel cheena thks to you guys man.... :( but i haf to say this is my first and will definitely not be the last to Lunar. The music's great.... wat more to say.... and 10 free drinks? I'm waiting already! hehehe~
it was really fun hanging out with you guyz (if u managed to read it). Been thru crap this 2 wks and this was really fun... we're overdoing this a lil' but i have to say, Awesome people you are to me. I hope tat this relationships will be forever, luv ya all~ :)



No comments:

Post a Comment