Saturday, April 11, 2009

Thursday's out@ Timbre and St James - 9/4



Back at Timbre Arts House thanks to J*** and L*****. Man, its 2 Timbre's in a row, man we were disappointed coz the "supposed" band didnt turn up. Had champagne for myself and sparkling ribena for my other 2 mates, Duck Pizza and Timbre Wings.... man, we're REALLY overdoing this and guess wat? exams next wk, guys guys, come on.... LET"S ROCK AND ROLL! XD
wat to say, guess none of us are really motivated to study... play first talk later? =X
food's good as usual but my freaking brother put aeroplane on me... haiz~ keep asking me to "orientate" him.... *puke~
My "also" inaugural trip to St james, man, thk god i manage to psycho u guys to Dragonfly. My colleagues were there actually, the tower's quite cool and wasn't expensive thks to brother R***** whose a member. maybe i should consider being one. overall was good C***** came alone after being "jailed" at the salon doing color wonders to her hair, its nice tho... been wanting to color my hair but.... someone tell me not nice~ how now brow cow? i dunno, wait and see how it goes.... slept @ 5am.... man i can't study.... shatz man~ :(

No comments:

Post a Comment