Sunday, April 26, 2009

Daily Thoughts...

Maybe i should start something like this...

today had a LONG chat with yun on the phone(think her hp bill gonna explode =X ). anyway, felt much better after a good talk with her. earlier of the day, alot of thoughts and mixed feelings was going through my mind. honestly speaking, i'm not someone who shares or shows my emotions outwardly but rather, i keep alot of myself to myself. i also do not know why, i only hope others to see the best of me and my closer ones that i protect. maybe this is being selfish but its just not me to share the weaker side of myself. today i think i lost myself and really thk god dat it was to yun. yeah, i'm afraid. i know its hard to change this area of my life especially since i'm a perfectionist in nature and even thought i know jolly well this is a double edged sword. sometimes its hard to fight this battle on my own and i simply just let everything well up within and i know lots of people are the same. True friends are hard to find indeed. i just hope everything gets better as the days go by and people around me will find me a joy to be with.

school's starting tomorrow, yeah, i needa fight harder, being losing concentration. gotta go stronger when the going gets tough. tomorrow will be better for sure! :)

Fighto!

No comments:

Post a Comment