Thursday, April 23, 2009

Taken.

went to watch a movie, Taken. my bro asked to go to the cinemas with him although i wanted a rest(finally).... anyway the movie was good, impressive and i was intrigued. the suspense level was kept at optimum throughout and i think i'm really getting old.... my heart kept pounding throughout. man, somemore before the movie, him and i rushed through our dinner, chicken rice... felt like vomitting.... these couple of days, been eating dinner although i was not hungry lor, thks to all the outings ans stuff.... i would recommend this movie but not for the faint-hearted.

yeah, didnt update thy blog for 2 days already. been out busy lately, cant wait for the wkends to come and have a good rest, my body's not keeping up, time to exercise i guess.... geez, my fats....

oh, today at work, something so paiseh happened lor. first thing in the morning, audrey called me, way to early for her to call me. den whilst talking to her, my recep came asking if i was a SIM student, i was puzzled coz i seldom talk to her. then i realized when audrey say," eh bro, why you become the school's ambassador never tell me?" i was like huh, how u noe. then she say the Ad came out in Today. lol~ so paiseh, later my senior manager came asking me, den i so paiseh. later in the late afternoon, my colleague came over and showed me the Ad, i think i turned red, then she go show my supervisor.... faint~ anyway, its a proud thing but i didnt reveal to ppl coz i think nothing to haolian, just tat i felt flattered and honoured to be invited for a photoshoot by the school, thks to the above. :)

maybe tml go shopping since got sale. lol~ oops~

No comments:

Post a Comment