Monday, April 27, 2009

start of school....

today is the 1st day of school... man i had a boring day at work and i almost doze off a couple of times.... shatz~ i'm gonna to head straight to bed after this.

yeah, today's the 1st day of school.... i brought with myself a new set of thinking to be a motivated good student... but guess what? my lecturer is crap.... 1st thing:" no using of phones in my class" 2nd:" no talking in class". i was like 0_0 WTH??? ridiculous.... after a while i was ok and she was monotonous and suddenly the class started to talk she asked us to shut up! gosh! i'm put off totally.... anyway, her class is damn boring and i'm having to go thru this crap for another 6 days.... shatz man~ think i will buy textbook (1st text since starting the entire course -_-") to help myself. gonna break the bank for this.... :(

anyway, a huge thks to Mr Darren aka Surge for giving me the great honor to be a guest reviewer on his successful toy blog. thks bro, really thks for giving me this opportunity. below is the link: http://dwtoyspot.blogspot.com/2009/04/review-hottoys-ironman-mark-ii-with.html
cheers~

No comments:

Post a Comment